Small Business Tax Return/Tax Self Assessment

As a sole trader you are required to submit a tax self assessment once a year. You may think that by preparing your own accounts you are saving yourself money. But are you claiming everything you can? JCA Accountants Ltd has the knowledge and experience to give you the tax advice to make sure you are.. We can do as little or as much as you want.

We understand that smaller businesses don’t have a lot of money and we can show you how to set up your own book keeping and then take it off you at the end of the year and produce and submit your tax self assessment.. Or we can take care of the whole thing for you, including the book keeping, and you pay a slightly higher fee.

Either way we provide tax advice along the way to ensure that your self employed tax return is submitted correctly, on time and includes all the deductions it should to reduce your tax bill.
We will analyse your tax self assessment to see if there are any more tax savings that can be made and to make sure there are no anomalies that need to be addressed to minimise your risk of a tax investigation.

If you want our help with your self assessment please call JCA Accountants Ltd on 07519655796 or email [email protected]
Approachable and Affordable... Specialises in helping small and medium sized businesses – sole traders, partnerships and limited companies

JCA Accountants Limited on Facebook AJC Accountancy on Twitter